Friends (Broken leg -The story #2 )




As i was running alone i started gathering all people how ever were running along and called them my friends i thought they will run with me all the way to the finish line in all ups and downs.i started been a supporter ,cheered, cracked jokes , it was very enjoyable finally. still tho i was unknown to where, why and for what i was there i started enjoying it like evening walk.

"We often fail to identify the backstabbers behind those smiling faces" , so was i ,I was delightfully walking along, unknown to the fact i was gonna face later because of my so called friends .tho i could sense danger from them i still believed ,hoped and loved them .but all they could think of was pushing me off track .they started gaining up as we kept on running . i was no harm for them, i did no wrong .bring them together was my mistake. tho i had sensed this but still kept running along and smiling and waving .I was in my fantasy calling all my passerby friend , celebrating at their victories tho my excitements never mattered them but there were people great full as i was to be there running along or should i say walking along
PS : every smiling face doesn't wear a mask.i love my friends this post got nothing to do with them:) this is for those backstabber's i met. 
When some one is been hurt and speak about their feelings some people take priority of their Weeks and harm them for their lead or pleasure.
"If they cant shut their mouth better they shut their ears ".

Comments

Prudhvi said…
:-(
:-(
:-(
thn who am i to yu..............????
this are for that people i met then ,you are and can never be listed with them plz :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love