Friends and Friendship

Who in this universe is unknown to a word "FRIENDS".
Who in this universe is unknown to a relation like"FRIENDSHIP" .

I mean seriously who in this world is really alone ??
There is always one or the other person with you or behind the screens of your life.
Caring for YOU,Worrying for YOU,Always beside YOU, Helping YOU in your needs, Making you smile when YOU feel like crying. Making you bust out of tears for nothing and Making all Silly day a memory for life and Lots of  Loads of  feelings which just cant be expressed.
well thats friendship..:)
all You need to do is open your eyes and accept who /what were they are .of course they can be nothing other then humans.and stop searching for friends and start making friends with those who are in need of a friend.
Its just so wired na literally think ,like you go on a evening walk and first day its about diet second day its still all about diet 3rd day there is smile for you and 4th day it starts with HI! Hello! I Am! and all of the sudden most painful and boring thing like evening walk just changes to the fun spot of your day,you wait impatiently to walk with them again. slowly you share thoughts problems, discussions,figuring out solutions .knowingly unknowingly the unbreakable bond develop b/w you ,which some times are for life time and some times time changes every thing .


I am just stopping by to thank all those wonderful people, 
  • Who stayed for a while and changed my life for good. 
  • For those who thought me the difference b/w real and fake.
  • For those who used to save a seat for me in bus and class .
  • For those who used to bring me lunch since I was to lazy to get one myself.
  • For those who send me forwards daily even when I don't reply back.
  • For those who been patience at my impatience (love you mom and dad)
  • For those special ones who risked their life to give me a life (my sister) 
  • For those who were there with me in every sorrow & happiness (i lvu bu)   
  • All of those who were there around me in my day to day life.
  • For those who are unknown but still smile when ever I smile at them .
and
 YOU 
for stopping by :) Thank you



P S There are a lot of people around us who love and adore us for what we are and wait for us to join their journey of life and even making our journey sweet, give them changes to be a good friend and be a friend:)
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED.❞ 


Comments

earthie said…
i dint know yu r diz gud in writing blogz.....................................
Thank you that really mean a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love