Song of the week

Selena gomez -Who says



selena gomez new songs out *whoopee* but sad part is its not worth of been so excited :( ..!!
video is blocked "thats rude selena + Thats so unfair" !! any ways who is gonna listen to me well  latest the songs sounds fresh and nice. lyrics are very punchy and catchy and some what concerned type, sounds nice to hear when your sad and feeling alone..

lyrics is simply too good "touchy feely" .
one of my favorite line
"I am no beauty queen I am just beautiful me" and lot more
Any ways i am crazy crazy about selena gomez music for now .
 I mean i like her music but not every single song !!
"apart for this 3 songs"
Year with out rain
Round and Round
Naturally
I felt some thing was missing but i loved it over all any ways .
"katy perry's firework was in selena's who says"
don't listen to me check your self  .
Thats too much of headlong so in short this is my new caller tune and i, like it like it :).

P S i love you selena 

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow...wonderful song..thanks for putting up, cheers :)
I am glad you liked it :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love