Page form my Diary


Life in times teaches you the meaning of seriousness so randomly , don't know what you will lose or gain in that fight. Life to me is always a question mark regarding everything, tho I fall at my every step I Still force myself to stand up and hope for good .

Its not your mistake that you believe someone or something so much knowingly that later you will end up dead by the same subject, it happens; love ,respect more than all humanity can't be expected from all .
I hardly believed in anything or took anything seriously in life ,that i'm at the edge of it, now i'm forced to go on in a different direction; from that of my dreams and opt the future where I never belonged.
Every morning I had the tendency to believe that every day is a new start to further hope of leading a better life but I always ended up in a wrong place but still; like they say " Its never too late " .I know, I can still make it right and regain my loss .

Now that, I know; my thoughts about life was wrong in consideration to people with whom  my life was and is included and it may be true that today I stand alone and the people around me; making good use of my fall. No matter if not today ill change and lead a better life tomorrow and make it perfect this time for sure; ill win it .
With hopes and regards for better future I'm stepping into a new start , Where ill balance myself and my life in a aim to reach my goal .

⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
oye yu write this much in yu a personal diary......???
seriously gud
toooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud
loved it da.....!!!:D:D:D:D
yup some times i jst keep scribble in it and thank you dear
Prudhvi said…
those aren't scribblingz da ....
seriously gud

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love