*Heart in the sky*

Had a awful day literally killed myself of boredom worst weekend ever, weather was soo sleepy, cloudy and boring but all my friends were updating their statues in Facebook as "I love this weather" I was the only person unhappy about the weather I guess *ufff horrible* I am happy the day is over .

Evening around 6pm I took happy for a walk,Climate was very cloudy and it was dripping already and I noticed a very wired thing ,Today the Sky was filled with heavy rainy clouds, thunders and lightings it look so differently blue was amused at the sight simply clicked few pictures from my Corby, Later came home and uploaded those picture to system and in one of the picture for my surprise there was this heart shape glow . I was amused, zoomed and checked in all direction but it clearly looked like a heart *just so wired* I thought might be my imagination and to conform that I was not day dreaming uploaded it in my Facebook found some mutual reaction ,so here it is ! left side of the coconut tree in corner a tiny heart shape glow ,simply seems so unreal but trust me its not edited or any thing its original and clean.   


And later goggled sky and found huge number of images to be amused about and my heart picture was no where to fit in but for sure every one will have this sort of experience of seeing some thing in sky,  the smart ones picture it and few just enjoy the view and later forget But I am happy I captured it *bliss* I think it was my lucky day :).

Few of more snap i clicked on the way back home * original*( Nature at its best)



  
⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
very nyce da...!!! :-):-):-):-):D
jik said…
it's so easy for some people to drag you down, until you realize, it's you that makes it so easy for them.

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love