Stand up (Broken leg -The story #5)

There was this moment to rejoin the the runners and start it all over again but people who followed were so excited they forgot all about me and just rushed into the track .
Later a kick of some one woke me i was so happy to see myself inside the track so excited but sensed a pain ,that pain didn't looked right it was killing me to stand up I watched the runners and the people feeling sorry for me and the people who were running with me but still were so happy to see me on ground .
I cried to god why always me what are my mistakes i swear to ill never be over confident or ill very be mean to any one or ill do nothing wrong in my life just give a pull and make me stand i promise to win but all I could do is hope and pray and wishing on Broken star to help my Broken legs .



All of the sudden for the first time in my life i could see the trophy and a winner of my age from a inch far from my finish line .i had learnt my lessons now and the true meaning of winning its not just running fast its all about fighting for what you believed in.I saw the people who wanted me to win and shouting for me to get up but i forced to close my eye from seeing my reality and flighted back my tears i lied there on the ground like a real fool a inch away from been a winner .I wanted to win ,I wanted to run,i wanted to prove myself , but more then all that; I just wanted to STAND UP.

Broken legs is just a thought of race and life together, 
If you wanna live your dreams its all in winning it and playing safe. 
Because this is life every thing is wrong and every thing is right,
Only until you discover what is good for you, you can live your life king size if not that at lest happy.
All the Best for your living .
*Before you fall weak Stand up for what you believe in & live It right, to Win It.*

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow..this has a strong message. Good one !!
Prudhvi said…
if yu meant diz about yu
i am really appreciating it.....!!
and will defenitly stand up whn i fall tooo.....itz so inspiring and love to show diz anyone who fallz down....!!:D
@prudhvi thanks dear and yup some of it resemble a part of my life .

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love