Is this true ???

Well I hardly know in which particular country's custom or i would say belief this is , but my question is!! Is this TRUE for real, like in reality ?? can we actually know our future how wired .
If thats the point and if its true! life would be so simple *just think* you into a mess look at your hand and proceed hehehe 'that would be nice' well now that, its just a thought it feels so much like a UFOs crushed on top of your head well that was my feeling in time and still In some part of this world this actually happen but don't ask me where ( I don't wanna sound rude )

So accordingly every line in your hand make some sense , I mean it shows you your future+ past + fortune + bank balance .In simple its a handy memory card which stays updated!! i wish for more reality in this world than filmy craps but can't help i live between such believers.

Ones my parents took me to the fortune teller regarding my education *wth* I flunked because I didn't study and the fellow tell some shit going on in my whatever they call it but in my defense that was a good excuse for me from not been grounded *bliss* but the shocking part was day by day the fellow went with craps like doing some and some many prayers and nearly cost my dad's bank balance *clever fortune teller*

I gotcha tell you he looked hideous but don't fall for his look he was smarter then an alien .(i mean it) so that fellow went on robbing my dad but my dad is to damn innocent he kept believing that hideous looking man mmm....!! (i hate that fat ugly **** ) *but no one ever listen to me not my prob* and that was the end never ever wanted to see that fellow again but one day I happen to come across him in TV *no no don't mistake* he was caught under a fraud case for robbing innocents in god name *how cruel*

So my point is; does such thing really exists in *reality*  are there really true fortune teller and if so how to be sure he is not a fraud ...well i don't know nor I believe in such fortune teller, my love and belief is only In the god .

"If your worth it you will earn it " 
PS i hate scums who bluff around in god name nothing personal, every ones thought various i am not forcing any one to follow me i am just making my point if in case rude excuse me :)
  

⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
i dnt believe in diz........
one should alwayz believe in hiz hard work and tat will fetch yu some thing lyke bank balance...nt nly hard work bt one should be honest nd should gve hiz 100% for hiz gud future....the word luck comez into picture whn yu believe in spirituality...becz one who dnt believe in spirituality will neva believe luck..as he thinkz he got it by chance bt nt by luck....
@prudhvi i agree with you thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love