A ♥ leTtEr !!


I remember it was Monday when I first saw you.
You were sitting down with a bunch of friends I never knew,
I don’t know what caught my eyes that day,
I was fallen for you!
Don’t know how I grow close to you.
In that crowed how you saw where I was walking...?
The moment is still confusing.
You are my dream I would never like to be awaken . 
My life went crazy in your beats; we played our own music... 
I was wondering, I was waiting, and I was missing you unknowingly. 
When it came to you I never knew what it was really making me close to you, 
You never asked; I never said..!! 
But we were together all at ones, 
Our thoughts varied our world differ, our humor never matched!! 
But still we were walking hand in hand.
The moments I was with you is the life I lived 
you are my world, you’re the answer for my prayer the one I was waiting to be fulfilled .
When I am sad, wondering your voice make me happy, I smile with; no reason! 
I want to live my life in all pain just to see you smile. 
My fairy turning all my tears in to smile and worries into happiness, 
I don’t want to be any where then in your arms. !! 
You tease me and laugh at my anger; you pamper me from my mistakes. 
You take me where ever I want to go; u show me the way for the true world, 
You hold my hand to cross the road, u take care of me like your little girl, 
When u shout at me, I drop a tear for no reason. 
You cover your tears for my smile, you pretend to be dry in rain. 
You explain every word in the song, showing me the true colors of the rain..!! 
You make me realize my mistakes you forgive me with a smile, 
You made me whole, u complete me... 
I don’t care what you do, what you will be or where you are from or 
What the world will call this madness... 
I just need to be with you 
Because, 
I LOVE YOU 
Now and forever..!!



⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥


Comments

Prudhvi said…
No commentz.....:-)
:D :D
Center Shocker said…
Wonderful poem. for more such poems check -> http://achu89.blogspot.com/search/label/La%20artiste
upendra shukla said…
very good please come my blog
my blog link- "samrat bundelkhand"
Anuroop reddy said…
Beautifully penned :)
Prudhvi said…
yea................:D
Srini said…
Beautifully written Prathi...you've so vividly made the scene come alive with the two lovers walking hand in hand..with your words :-).

Keep blogging.
Beautifully wrtitten Prathi.. Loved
the lines :

"I want to live my life in all pain just to see you smile.
My fairy turning all my tears in to smile and worries into happiness,
I don’t want to be any where than in your arms. !! "


So very true!
@Sri well thanks a lot keep reading :)
Ankit said…
Good one !!!
We can really make out how special that special one is !!

Happy Blogging !!!
Prashanth said…
Good one Yash. It has everything that counts in a love life :o)
Cute yashika...well written :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love