knock knock

It came in as a surprise for me on last weekend  from one of the lovely blogger I follow, who post amazing  fictions and much more touchy feely stuff  with the hint of reality * Gowthami * she has been awarded this award by one of her fellow blogger *no doubt, she deserve it all* so that now it as been passed on to me and few more blogger.  (for more click here)


Thank you Gowthami  i'm pleased and honored :) that's really sweet of you .

So skipping to the award part and the rules and tag attached with it, as per as the rules I need to convey 7 stuff about me ,since that I've recently done with my 10 day challenge post its hard to look for new things in me but still here comes * that's me* part again .

..................................................................
RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love and honor. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
........................................................................

7 simple things you gotta know about me.

1. I   to write down my full name "Prathima Gangadhar" but hate it when people call me by my first name. mostly i love to hear prathi but actually yashika is my birth name according to my birth and sowhatever they call it but no one know about this and people who do,hardly remember.
2.I'm friendly and easy going person with lot of positive attitude towards life. 
3.I believe in falling stars .
4.I don't like cell phone talks ,in sense i hate to talk for long in  mobile and even texting and stuff totally not my type.I get head ache if i use to much cell if I speak for long in phone(recently discovered lol).
5.I love early in the morning like 5:30am for a morning walk *nature at its best* .
6.I don't like taking orders from others.
7.When i'm upset or sad,i dig into ice cream and freeze myself cam and cold.


THE FUN PART PASSING THE AWARD TO MY FEW FELLOW BLOGGERS....

❥  Colours 
❥  Its all about 
PS I wish to award every one I follow, y'all are the best xoxo.

⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Phewww said…
Congrats for the award.. :)
@prathi.... congrats.....:)
Prudhvi said…
fourth point is somethin i got to knw abt yu......nd guezz tats a recent thin.....:p

yu juz expressed regardin gowthami very cuteli..

liked the complete thin..:-)

congratz again..:D
Arpit said…
Congratulations Yashika-Prathi-Gangadhar.. :P
Hey prathi..hehe You made me smile thru ur post,Haha it's too much about me!And I confess,I luvd it and gave me a happy feel dear :)
Thanks so mcuh for your love...and you deserve it too..

keep writing :)
@DR.NAVEEN thanks a much :)
@£arthie yup yu got me right thats my newly discovered phobia heheh and thanks ra :)
@Arpit Rastogi hahaha yashika or prathi will do and thank you :)
@Gowthami hehe i've expressed wot i felt bot yo blog bwt i'm glad you liked it and thank you so much ones again
Unknown said…
Hey Prathi...Congratulations dear, you deserve it, and more than that I'm ecstatic that you want to pass the award to me...thrilled :) :)

A BIG THANK YOU !!
Arpit said…
Hey.. I dint find you in my followers list..
Make sure if you are there.. :P

And check out my new post. :)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations and thanks for the tag :)
he he so Prathima Gangadhar it is. Oh my, you wake up at 5:30? how now? and you proceed to take a morning walk...wow *jealous is me*..I have tried waking up early to no avail...lol

Have a lovely day babe ... TGIF :p
@vivek nanda thank you i'm glad and congrats for you as well :P
@arpit rastogi yup for sure :)
@stupendoustidbits thank you dear and for you to congrats and hey its like I love that particular time for walk but I never done it before :P hehehe :)
Meghana said…
Yashikaaaaaa! Congratulations! haha.

Yashika suits you better, I feel. :)

Anddd, you just gave me my first blog award! yayyy, you made my day. :) :D Thank you!
Anonymous said…
Lol prathi I am probably d last one to read this!! :) exams going on so little busy!
Well, first of all congrats on d award!! :)
And thank u so much passing it on to me!!! :)
Muahhh :* lots of love <3<3
@Between The Lines thank you same to you :)..yup me to ,i som time wonder y my parents changed it to prathima :/.i'm glad your happy and you deserve it dear :)
@Colours its ok dea:)all the best for yo exams and thank you soo much xoxo
Ankit said…
congrats Prathi !

Gr8 going !!

Keep writing !!

Happy Blogging and take care !!
@ankit thank you so much :)
Prashanth said…
Yash, Congratulations!

Hope this will definitely boost up your spirits and would expect to see you write more :o)
@Prashanth sure thank you happy blogging :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love