HAPPY my BaBy *mwaahh*


When I was in my 2nd we had a pet named "Jacky" and he expired when I was in my +2. he was the best of all dogs very responsible and very brave (for which happy is deadly opposite). Jacky was the best part of my childhood and he was my 2nd dog, before him was Jimmy I was around 4years old and all his memories are blank but like my parents say he loved me lot and was always next to me always ,he was a trained dog  and after a gap of 4 years finally my brother decided for happy *he was named by my brother* HAPPY first and best word out of my mouth when I see him and yup heart react the same at its cute and naughty acts .he born on June 9th 2010.
Here is the secret of my happiness My happy * sweet heart* ..he is my 3rd dog since i'm a bit in sense i've updated every bit of happy in my memory  ...he is deadly opposite of my other pets ,in comparison to Jacky he is useless but he is my family adoration . Happy is a Labrador and to talk about him i think i need to open a new blog ..he is full of stories and fun but for now here is my baby .


he was 20 days baby when my bro brought him home 

 we had to feed him 5 times a day and he hated cerelac.


1 month

 his best childhood snap 2 months


*3 months* In park  


4months gardening  


5months his best hide out bathroom (hiding from his trainer) 

6months he love playing in park like a human kid 

he is 1 year old now (on his b'day)

waiting for my dad 

he need someones lap to nap

awww mwahhhh

PS more to come on happy he is 1 year 1 months 2 days old now 


Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Sahana Rao said…
I have never owned a pet. But, I have seen people loving their pet.
He is such a handsome dog. Loved all the pics.. :)
Happy Birthday to him!
Meghana said…
Awww. So cute. :)

I always wanted a pup. :)

<3
Phewww said…
nice.............. :)
i love pets tooo....
but my parents wont agree to get one... :(
Wow he is so cute.. I have a post up there in my blog about the pets we've had at home.

http://ashsonline.blogspot.com/2011/02/current-avatar-tribute-to-rest.html
Prudhvi said…
I am vry jealous of yu....i love dogs but dnt have..:-(
i even love happy and he iz lyke my brother toooooo :-) nd yu know why...:p
Prudhvi said…
out of all the pics i loved the 3rd pic and i saved it...:-)
@Spicy Sweet
pets are the best part and thank yu <3
@Anoop thanks they are right its very hard to maintain
@£arthieeee...... hahaha don't be he is a head ache..in times but i love him alot and why ???
Anonymous said…
I really am enjoying your blog. More than that this dog. Wow..!! Its really one of the best and cutest dogs I have seen in my life.

Though I don't know you, I came through this blog from your profile in facebook. I havent gone through your other blogs, but this really gave me some thrill as well as 'HAPPY' as you said, that u kept that name to your dog as well.

Nice, Keep going with your blogs...

With regards,
-Anonymous
Prashanth said…
Happy's 2nd month childhood pic is amazing! Looking forward to more.. :o)
Kajal Couture said…
Happy is sooooo adorable! So cuddly!!
Anish said…
'Other pets'? Lol, how many pets do you have?
Cool....I had some scary experience with them when I was child! :(

but this is nice post!
nice to see that you and i share the same place of origin- Mysore!!

by the way, a very nice doggie and nice blog. keep writin..
@Anonymous tats alot thank you so much :)
@Prashanth indeed he was very cute in flesh thank you :)
@Anish more thn 7 like i remember .
@Gowthami Nandigala mmm happened with me too :( and thank you sweets
@Dr. Chandana Shekar indeed really nice to know and thank you do visit me again :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love