Fairy land.


photo credit

Dreamy eyes wondering for your face in a far away fairy land,
Where all I see is you, you and you!
Life seems so fair in your arms,
Where melody of your heart wish me rise and shine.
Dancing in the rain with you, is like a dream come true.
Walking under the moon light, hand in hand all alone with you,
And I would never wish for the sun to shine again,If that’s good to be true!
Hot or cold it is you, I need for the shelter.
How more deep can I fall in love with you; is what I wonder!
Don’t want to wake up if it’s a dream,
But yet all I would do is dream awake about you.
If a star is falling, it is you;I would wish for.
If a rainbow show up, it would be you;I smile for.
Its you, you and you all I do,
But where are you?
When all I’m doing is thinking about you.


PS since IDK when ill be free to blog again,so here go my two post for the day just for you. do check out "In the Corner of my Heart" and inspire me, like you do always TY :)






⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! That was lovely :)
Saru Singhal said…
Very nice especially the way you said about him giving you a shelter. Totally romantic, I can read it again and again:)
Prudhvi said…
yu will pakka become a poet.... :-)
if yu dint blog this and have given me diz....would have used for some other purpose... :p
Prateek Bagri said…
A lovely read Prathi.
@£arthieeee...... hope fa a good purpose nd thnks ra :)
well written Prathi :)

you are tagged here!

http://myblogmyviews-gowthami.blogspot.com/2011/08/token-of-love.html

smile,
gowthami.
lovely Prathi :)
Keep at it!

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love