In Love with my Curls.


A chat b/w boy and a girl..!

Prathi(girl): why you loved me.
Vinay(boy): mmm actually the moment I saw you for first your hair swept me of my feet.
Prathi: with a shy smile, really honey but that's the lamest thing I’ve ever heard.
Vinay: your different you’re unique every thing about you attracts me but the first most thing which brought me near you, is your hair.
Prathi: so if I cut or color it what would you do?
Vinay: Ill surly kill you.
Prathi: haha than I wanna die.
Vinay: Forget me…Forget that you ever had some one named ‘vinay’ in your life.
Prathi: grrr that's rude.
Vinay: trust me you look so pretty only because of your hair so don't be stupid :)
Prathi: so I’m pretty :).
Vinay: ones in a new moon you look good and give her a your-so-pretty look and hug her and say; girl with hair like yours should really feel precious its god gift :)
Prathi: idiot smiles and says “so you love my hair more than me??”
Vinay: I just love you loads :)

well this isn't any fiction or imaginary story, this is *my wow hair moment* or say the way my guy reacts to me and when ever I talk about choking my hair or when ever I ask the reason how he got attracted to me. or my best feature to any one, no doubt its always "My Hair" 

Well my story goes like this since; mom is working women she never really got proper time but what ever she had, she used them to bring out the best. And today I have the most-beautiful-naturally black-soft-long-curly-elegant-hair and I don't mind showing it off because I know they worth it and all thanks to my mom and dove “no I’m not making it up, for this post" swear I’m using dove from past 3 and half years and no complains. It feels as if specially made for my hair and some time I wonder, "if not dove what well happen to my hair" and yes I'm that dramatically in love and Obsessed with it because; You can guess my condition, by the word curl and for more I’m a dancer in profession, every day 2 hrs practice means sweat and every day shampooing *trouble alert* but I don't push a second thought NOR I mind shampooing everyday or I have any options, but yet no side effects found. My hair still feels the same after every wash and tho I occasionally iron my hair for parties, dance shows and after dove I have never faced a bad hair day. You might be thinking what i do?? I do nothing than shampoo them .I don't oil regularly nor I take any special care or precautions for my hair, the only thing I’m precocious is about my shampoo and I use only dove shampoo and conditioner. trust me it works like magic. No dandruff, no breakage nothing but a soft and elegant curls and no wonder dove is the best thing to nurse it and for me, my stubborn curls are no burden with dove in another hand i'm not scared to try new hair styles and looks. 

You know the feeling you walk into the class,
and every single person turn to look at your hair,
which floats and just dance at your every move.
ooo's & ahh's. Feel so amassing to hear! 
OR 
The feeling when people just walk up to you,
to touch your hair !!
When people just love to feel the softness,
 of your hair
OR 
When your boy friend just love you because of your hair.
"my  goes mmmm”
  and when friends love to play with your hair.
 OR
When people identify you because of your hair,
and some time even when you get caught,
 sneaking out.
because of your  hair.

(trust me happens to me all the time)
but yes that is how smooth and tangled my life is and I never see my long curl as a burden, it feels like blessing.I'm not just telling I'm suggesting you better swift to dove for better result,
"Because love is a two way street: Love your hair and it loves you back!. "

1 yrs back

now 


PS I’m putting up all my hearty thanks to dove in this post you truly have a great product, which has indeed changed and made a lot of people’s life easy Thank you.



Note: This is an article submitted for the Dove-IndiBlogger contest “Love is a two way street: Love your hair and it loves you back!”. If you are part of IndiBlogger, you can vote for my post here.





⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
whn i started readin ..... surprised...!!
whn i finished da conversation part ...shocked.....!!
whn i went on through paragraph ....thought wat happnd to yu...:p
after finishing the para....... remembered wat yu told me...:p
after completing the complete thing ..... found ..... felt....... nd really ......diz is the best advertisement for the ...for your....dove shampooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............nd dove products............................:D :D :p
Hey nice post. Best of luck with competition.
Please see my blogs at

Haircules Speaketh!

Love is two way street

Please promote / vote them if you find them interesting.

Keep Blogging :)
@£arthieeee...... hahaha dumbo actually i remember what i told and thank you dear :)
@Ranting Indian thank you same to you yeah its done :)
Unknown said…
good post......
this is my post link on indiblogger- http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=87759 . please click the link and view my post to promote it and return back to the link and click on promote the post..
hope that u will promote my post....
All the best...
Geeta Singh said…
all d best ...nice post hmm :)
chk mine
Hair Hair Hair
Megha said…
nice post!! liked the conversations :) n ur pics are gorgeous!!
check my post QVENDO!!! at http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88311 SHOP WITH QVENDO!!! u can also hit fb like icon :)
All the best for your entry in the competition and yes you look gorgeous with those curls. Am not joing.. I love curls but my hair is straight and wavy. It's definitely a gift to have wow hair.
no wonder everyone is writing about their hairs...seriously lol great post
Wow.. Vinay and Prathi, a very lovely conversation.... You have a great hair just like 'South Indian Actress Trisha' and yeah most of the girls love curls at the end.. Superb post..

Someone is Special
Unknown said…
very lovely way of writing an article....
My good wishes..
Hope u will promote my post "The Girl i loved"
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88938
Plz promote it :)
bemoneyaware said…
Beautiful post..Dove should use u in their advertisements too ! Hope your life always remain smooth and untangled like your hair
lol nice
lovely, and nice curls :)
@Someone is Special haha she got straight hair mine is curly any ways thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love