When I was in you !

When I was in you!
Though you didn’t know how I looked, u loved me with all your heart.
The memory aren’t clear,
But I can swear that would have been the most beautiful life, I lived this entire years.
The feelings are so mesmerizing! Been a part of you;
Cuddled and loved in your lap,
Hugs and kisses, wow world so secure at the thought.
You knew my desires just unspoken;
You were always there for me, no matter how far I stood.
The best wish and my lucky charm for real,
My walking, talking angel; reborn on the day I was born.
I wish to be your baby doll forever mom.
You bared and spared me all this years.
Thanks for giving me birth and a chance to live a life.
You walked hand in hand always and you promise to be there always.
The great women I met in my life, means more than my life today,
Love you loads maa!!

photo credit
PS My birthdays are only about my mother and hope coming 19/11 will bring cherry blossom in my life and I wish to make her proud (figure cross)




⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

LeoPaw said…
Very sweet. love it.
Prudhvi said…
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute one....:D
luvd it ......and iz da best...:-)
Prashanth said…
At this point, I felt that this would be the best way to express our love to Mom.. great work Yash :o)
Anonymous said…
Very nice :)
@£arthieeee...... yup the best indeed thanks alot ra
@roopz thanks :) nd loved ya blog
@Prashanth yup its the best day to make her special :) thnk you
Gokul said…
Excellent way of expressing feelings...

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love