From the day till Today

You’re twinkling like a star in my heart and I wonder how far you are.
The spear of this galaxy in your love is killing me, so hard!
Happy for what happened I smiled thinking about that moment.
But all I can blame now is why it had to happen.
From the day till today it has changed everything.
Memory's play an evil role everyday.
When ever I think of you, I end up crying,
Missing those moments, has become an hobby ,
But all I wonder now is what went wrong.

People say love is a magic, it happen ones and last forever.
And they finally call it a love story,
But why our story had to end in b/w no where.
I had never thought; the other side of love could be as horror as death.
And today when I’m standing here with out you;
All I can think about is the day we kissed,
I wish those days back, I wish you back.
Missing you from the day till today.

photo credit


PS thanks joshi daniel for letting me use this image :).




⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

D said…
You rock once again.. wonderful and adorable one !

DAMN TRUE-Memory's play an evil role everyday.
@D thank you so much tjat means alot :)
Prudhvi said…
seriously ...he iz luckey :D

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love