Today !!

I don’t feel like doing any thing, today.
It’s because your far there from me, today.
But still it’s not enough for my love to fade away from you, today.
I can’t think of any thing sweet than your smile to load up, today.
It feels bliss to see how far we walked hand in hand, today.
When I think about yesterday,
O my!Those silly talks, unbearable pain, countless fights, stupid arguments and finally here we are, today.
My words might, not be doing its magic, today.
But my heart’s bombarding with loads and lots of love for you, today.
It might be Valentine’s Day, today.
But my love for you is like always and everyday









Comments

Dee........ said…
Hmm great post for Valentine's day, though you never mentioned it is visible..
rock on !
Ankit said…
this one was awesum coz it was straight from heart !!
I can really feel how it feels when your love is far away !!!

Happy Blogging and take care !!
Nitin Jain said…
Chic blog nice poem as well..
Raj said…
ruefully sweet right before valentines day? i wonder what must have happened on the vday.
Prudhvi said…
nothin will suit me .... :(
luvd da way yu expressed...:D

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love