Lets Dance !!

I walk into the light in middle of the floor and observe the darkness all around.
I hold on to my ground and hope for the big, the big thing to happen
and make my dream come true.
ecstasy in my excitement, as the crowd goes loud,
I groove and move to the beat of my heart.
Every day in high sky when I look, I see myself.
Singing the song yeah the happy song of my life.
It feels great with all my mates shouting and laughing
Well it isn't hard to tell, that’s the way we all want.
So just Catch the beat and add stereo and dance
Dance like everyone around you is blind.
Come on you need not be so shy!
It’s not everyday you get to live your dreams high
Make it happen and make yourself beautiful.
Now will you please get out
Like just get it out and live your life high.
What else can be more beautiful ?than living your dream ones a life time.
you know what?
it also heals the pain of your heart.
so trust your heart and you'll always be happy.








⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Nirati said…
You, Prathi, you're giving me hope.
Beautiful lines these!
<3
Unknown said…
Wonderful...Sorry I was away for a while :)
aww thanks sweet ...tat really means alot :)
First of all thanks :) and secondly pardon me as well even im been missing lot in ur blog tats bcoz im kinda busy with college this days :) so chill
Thank you :) do come back ;)
Gayathri said…
Loved it! it is so true!! :) I read few more blogs of yours and I love the way you write and so I decided to keep coming! :)

Your newest follower,
Gayathri
gayathri-myscribbles.blogspot.in
roopz said…
Wonderful lines...

Regards
village girl
viShal said…
nice lines eh! Liked it =)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love