Lonesome

It happened, what was supposed to happen.
Long back then,
Where we first lost it all,
And 
Today it happened just like the way I had imagined, it would.
Feelings are blank or black. why I feel so heavy?
Sun is rising and setting in horizon .
That won’t sound romantic any more, why?
Lonesome!
But still don’t want to cry, because tears won’t heal.
So am I wounded?
Or
Cheated?
You did it first so now I’m ending it.
 anyways you have done it, now why blaming me for everything.
Love is not a contract, wish you could have understood.
Business? May be,
But I knew it would happen but when it did, why I feel nothing.
And just like that it’s over with nothing but emptiness.
‘Yes! I promise’ was just a word.
Just Like I LOVE YOU.
If everything is just a word than what is real?
‘I trust you ’saying wont make it happen. Gosh I wish so!!
But still what so of daydreaming,
When you know your living a nightmare.
So much for Love..
but still..!!
Whatever, its simply Over.
Maybe because fake things wont last forever.
Just like you and me.






⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
It's good to hear from yu than to read it... :p
but
this is seriously awesome ... luvd it ... the pic suits the post :D
over all luvd it :D :D

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love