about new blog/daily blog


photo credit
Hi,
After days of search I finally came up with a name for my daily blog with all help from my sweet hearts *mwahhh* there was quite an option actually and was really confusing. Well ill list those names below check it out and let me know which one sounds more “me”. It’s just that I’m struck with “P.S just saying” and “simple yet complicated”  so let me know what you think okays. I so badly wanted to do the blog on 12/12/12 *sad face* curse that system Walla uncle who delayed in fixing my PC and that’s a reason was not blogging for days now and day before yesterday got my PC so here I’m blabbering clueless so that’s it guess I’ll start on with my new/daily blog from 2013 or if I live *lol* than surly 21/12/2012 would be the date  *finger cross* .

Here are the names for my blog,
  • SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.
  • P.S just saying
  • Simply being human.
  • And??
  • Daily blossom.
  • Heights of exaggeration.
Comment your pick thank you :-)






⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prashanth said…
Prathima, though 'simple yet complicated' suits your personality more, I still am impressed with 'Simply being human'.

Best wishes :o)
ABTC said…
nice post
i like it

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love