*100* and goes on


Song of the day:
krewella-Alive



heheheheeeee...... 
***Finally I reached 100*geez weird..!***
 Hey guys cheer me this is my one zero zero post. After long 2 years of total bullshit I reached 100 and to confess I’m not such a good blogger or a follower (covering my face) but hey I managed 100. And sorry blogging wasn't my thing lately actually nothing was mmm (puzzle face).oh and my rhyming as gone disaster + I've lost my senses lately so I've mmm no actually had decided to just stick on to simply speaking to you, kind of blogging, hey its fun right?..!but its special 100 so(happy dance).. mmm so for update I had a worst start for 2013, I had my appendix removed so I’m in complete rest and lagging in my room whole day burrhhh..2weeks now and ill be better and jumping around soon mmm. And I felt to re-do my blog and which idk , you tell me what you think of this new look (disaster??) comment belovee plzzz.. !! hey and  Im gonna do a tag... Blog tags were quit a tread than mmm!!I don’t know now but I just wanted to restart my blogging, so what better than scaring off people from your blog with daily crap eeeee.

PS The above story will continue and Again ill be blogging daily, hope I stay up to it and its just random posts nothing particular yet and that’s all for details thank you for sticking around and love you loads xoxo


 


⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Sri Valli said…
Hey Prathi!
Interesting story! waiting for the next part...
Hearty congratulations on completing a century! :) :)
Liked your new blog look :) esp Header! :)

Prudhvi said…
hey dumbo.....!!
i know whom yu meant ,,,,,, !!
but story iz really gud
nd yeaaa the cover pic iz super coooooool..!
super congtz on da century :)
da songz yu pickin up are really super

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love