Love like no Other..

photo credit
Today is the day you promised to be with me forever and always,
but you deployed.
every night I close my eyes in a hope to catch a glimpse of you.
I sleep tight hugging your picture, in your love warm and cousy.
You were the meaning to my life.
As beautiful and colorful as rainbow you made me feel alive.
Without you it is hard to survive,
And hope is all I hold in your name.

Last night you were glowing like bride in my dream,
And I could feel you so close but that wasn't enough for my soul.
The joy of hugging you is just what I wished for the most.
Trust me I had given up, I never wanted to live a meaning less life with out,
but you gave me a reasons to live.
You had your responsibilities but now I have yours.
I'm proud to be your widower but the pain of losing you as weaken me,
And memories are torn to walk on alone.

But I live to treasure our love forever and to watch it blossom into a flower.
She got your eyes, always warm and welcoming.
She makes me laugh and forget the pain,
she is just like you beautiful and kind.
I feel better and healed with her in my arms.
You left me a reason to live but she makes it easy to breathe.
She wants to know you more and more.
I tell her about you in her bed time stories and she dream to be just like her mother.

I see you in her.
Every time she smiles I know you are happy.
She misses you much more than I miss you,
But she is too proud of you; to cry for you.
She is our love and she makes you real and alive for me,
And she believes you’re still there fighting for our country.
You are her strength, her dream and her hero.


photo credit 

Song of the Day 
MUST WATCH 









⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
hey
whn i started reading ...
felt that was
love b/n loverz
love b/n father and daughter
but the ending juz made me feel tat women with good zeal are found very few these dayz ,,, and i love and salute them from bottom of my heart ..!!
Prudhvi said…
cover pic iz great
over all,, juz awesome
Sri Valli said…
Soul touching poem! So many emotions in a single poem! Very beautifully composed...

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love