Forever and always!!


I think about the kiss, which sealed us together. 
And I smile over those moment’s, you pamper me.
Sweeter than honey and Beautiful like night sky,
That's how I remember it all!
Life is meaningful around you.

And yes I’m blushing,
Because your eye teas my lust for you,
And I know you love all this so much. 
So am I! Because, 
Your smile is where my happiness begins.


Please hug me tight and forever.
Because this time is scary!
I can’t lose you;
I don’t want to lose you.
I want to live years together and treasure our love epic for ages to read. 

Childish is me and innocent is my love,
And you are the love I wished for on shooting star.
It’s you and only you.
Because I can only Love you,
Forever and always; I promise.


PS love is unknown and it gets stranger with time about feelings last forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love