SomeDay SomeWhere SomeHow

I thought you knew I liked you
I thought you knew I cared
I thought you knew I had to take of all the silly things we shared
I thought you knew how important you were to my heart
I thought you of the things I did.
Those things I did from very beginning



I thought you knew you’re the only one, I turn to every time I cry
If you only gave me the time 
If you only gave me a chance,
I’d show you how much I care,
I’d make our love really last
I thought you knew, without a doubt.
I thought you knew every single emotion I had for you
I thought you felt it to,
Our love will someday somewhere somehow it will turn out to be true.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love