In the Corner of my Heart !


photo credit

Dreams blossomed in the dark lonely corner of my heart,
Thinking about the day I first met you.
Nothing seems right from the moment I looked in your eyes,
But worlds pretty in this dimension of life!
Tough it is to miss you all day along and spend the night in your thoughts.
In the dark lonely corner of my heart!

Inspiration is all I get when I look at you,
Dreaming to be more or less something like you.
Heart slips a beat, in respect to you,
Love is what I named the beat, I lost for you.
In the dark lonely corner of my heart!

 Sad, I get when it rains with out you,
Tears, I Drop in hope of seeing you.
Near or far you always rest in me,
Life seems insane with out you.
In the dark lonely corner of my heart!

Fantasy or reality, I believe in you.
The days, I pass chanting prayers for you.
Life seems wired, as it is meeting the end.
Today or tomorrow I know you will return.
Hopping in the dark lonely corner of my heart!


PS since IDK when ill be free to blog again,so here go my two post for the day just for you. do check out "Fairy land" and inspire me, like you do always TY :)

 


⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
i guess its really hard to forget a special person who resides in heart. good poem yashika.. rock on
Prudhvi said…
good inspirational cute wordz put in a proper way for the one sided lovers....nt only one sided but.....for all the people who really care and love some one... :-)
Harshal Patel said…
Nice photo and specially the line in poem : Fantasy or reality, I believe in you. superb.....Always believing in each other make fantasy in reality.
sonam said…
vry thought provoking !!
Lovely....More than love,I liked your respect for your 'love'.Keep writing,
@prasanb09 indeed hard as diamond special and unbreakable and thank you
@£arthieeee...... thank you nd yup its fa those who believe and relay love
@Mr.DEEPAK DODDAMANI according to me its respect which reflect our love and thank you :)
AKG said…
Very cute and emotional...!!!

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love