Lovely

Knock knock... 
Who is it??
Lovely
Lovely!! Who??
Surprise *blast*

Thank you so much Gowthami

Well Lovely it is to be honored by a lovely person like you in a lovely way of been a lovely blogger that’s really lovely of you.

First most thanks a ton for this gracious “lovely“Award Gowthami *xoxo* means a lot to me and sorry that I took a while to reply *puppy eye*. So as per as the tag I need to convey 7 facts about me but since I’ve already done a lot of “about me tag” I’m presently blank to ink down more about me, so for a change here is some of my way of been happy, hope it makes you happy to *blush* 

 1.Been naughty in your own way when things are up side down make you feel awesome blossom. 
2.Ice cream when it rains gives you happy Goose bums. 
3.When your heart feels heavy, try pouring it on an empty paper.
4.If you had a fight and the person is the reason you’re sad, make him dance which will make you smile. 
5.Till there is battery in your iPod, nothing can make you cry 
6.And till there is ink in your pen nothing can spoil your mind. 
7.Play cheerfully with your hair till you have hair. 
8.If your he/she is not understanding you, don’t push yourself hard into empty room instead push them hard into dungeon(don’t be happy I didn’t mean to kill them in real ,kill them from your mind) 

Thank God It feels like spring to be back, Blogging after such a long time makes me do *happy dance*and I beg your pardon for disappearing all of the sudden. In my defense my laptop is suffering from viral fever *poor thing* and I haven’t got proper treatment for it yet. That’s what made me miss a month of blogging.*pity me* but good news is I have HUGE things to share with y’all, cherry on top I got my first android {Samsung GT-S5570} *whoop whoop* that’s not it a lot more to be inked regarding my whole month blast and lot of fictions, short stories and love poems on its way but for now this is it, god wont bless me, if I keep digging more then this into your brains so toddles have fun*showing 32 teeth smile*



 "here is the song of the week and my new caller tune just for you guys enjoy love y'all like a love song xoxo" 

'Passing on the award' 

beautystyleaddict 
anuroop 
meghanak 
princessliya 
arpitrastogi 
viddhi 
animageofshadow 
hollaarpitha 


⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥


Comments

Prashanth said…
Congratulations, Yash! :o)
Arpit said…
Congratulations!!!! :)

Partyyyyyyyyyyy! :)
Ankit said…
Congrats !!
And the points for happiness are good though all of them cannot be implemented !!

Happy Blogging and take care !!
Prudhvi said…
congratzzzzz beh......and very jealous ....tooooooooo.....:p
pointz were quite intrestin.....:-)

yu toooo din blog anythin...:-(
over all....nyce....cute.....luvd it..:D
A Fineapple said…
I\ve got a long list of things to tell..
1.) Congrats.. :)
2.) in the 7 facts i liked the 5th nd the 8th points.. :)
3.) nice way of writin abt urself.. different nd nice.. :)
4.) thank u thank u.. :)
5.) wht really made me write such a long comment is ur
"You always Inspire me to its peak to bring out the best in me. So Please help me get better by sharing your opinions on the above post and Thanks for your love & support.
"Ur the best"" above the post comment section.. :) :)
Liya said…
Congrats on the award.. and a million thanx for sharing it with you. I am touched and honored.. :)

Will share it on my blog shortly.

Thanks again!
Congratulations on your blog award, and thank you for giving me one as well. You're so sweet. I will do a post soon :)
Hi Prathi, i blogged about the award along with my thanks to you (^-^)
http://beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-lovely-oh-so-lovely.html
Anonymous said…
Congratulations :) Keep Going... :)
MumLee said…
Congrats on award. I am so thankful Prathi.I am honored and touched by your love. Will look into the details shortly.
@Arpitha Holla that s a lot and means a lot to me..i m glad and your comment indeed brought best smile on my face thanks a ton xoxox
@Liya sure hon congrats and thanks a lot :)
@Nishana thanks and congrats "im eager to know more about liya love her loads xoxo"
Arpit said…
Thank you so much for the award! Yippeee. :)
Meghana said…
Thank you soooo much, Prathi. :* <3
Ankit said…
Partyyyyy !!
Its my first blog Award !!!
Thanks a lot !!
I am really sorry for replying late coz I was out of coverage area for some days !!!
Happy Blogging and take care !!!

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love