All I Need is You!!

Everyday, smile seems like gold; to wear around you,
Singing my favorite song out loud is all I do. 
Cant care enough to have you in my life,
Nothing can stop my love for you.
Your the life,Your my dreams.
Singing the song for rest of my life,
with you is what I want to do.

Right next to me, is where you belong.
Sky seems less in the spear, of my love.
There is not even a thing without you,
Nothing will ever come between us,
It isn't hard to swear, its all you I care.  
The world stand aside,When I'm with you.

All I need more is you, 
Close enough for me, to feel the summer within you,
Where the sunlight is own to sun, as you to me.
Life in the world of you, is where I want to live
What more can be told!!
Look into my eyes and see how much I love you.

photo credit




⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi ♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
cute:)
Prudhvi said…
juz awesooooooooooooooooooooooome........:D :D
seriously......keep writing .....one day will definitely publish all the writingz.....:D
Saru Singhal said…
Awwww...So cute and lovely!
@£arthieeee...... hahah you always have something to boost me up thanks dear
Nirati said…
Awwwwwwwwww =)
Loved loved LOVED it!
So sweet and .. just wow!
xx

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love