Love you Forever..

Dramatically I stood there looking at her go, Further and far from me at her every step! With no courage to look back, she left me with emptiness.What wrong did I do to make her cold? Is all my soul wondered! Waiting impatiently for her to look back at my silence, But now she had gone far out of my hands. And so was I, there was no life felt in me, I stood far from today’s reality and drama. Broken, I looked at those flowers on the ground, And bent to the note in my name ;
“You always rest in my heart.
But still wish you ever here with me.
Miss you so much and I love you forever,”
And her tear droplet sparkling on my tomb stone.

photo credit

PS love is forever tho the person is dead or alive 


⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Gowardhan said…
good heart felt blog with ,, nice posts (feelings)

joined your site

www.readitt.in - the e magazine-
Linhy said…
very cute poem and blog you got here! i found it at some random other blog's! I am def. going to follow you now. Hope you'll checkout my blog and hopefully it'll sparkle your eyes to the point where you want to follow back!
happens4gud said…
good read and loved your blog :)
KP said…
Good and heartfelt story!
Prudhvi said…
the way yu expressed dramatically iz juz superb and awesome..:D

nd

i know da exact meanin tooo :P
@Linhy thank you dea :) surly ill drop by

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love