Love me Babe ♥

The love song of my heart is what calls you hon,
Singing your name, night and day is what I can’t escape.
High in the sky is a fire work when you kiss,
And my heart goes bliss.
The most adorable name is blinking in my cell.
“hey” when you say, I go "omg" in all the way.
I don’t want to miss your face for even a blink.
Love me or hate me but you will find me every where.
I'm not kidding, all I do is follow you,
But I’m not a lover, I just want to be the one for you.
Is this what they call madness? Because I'm feeling beyond the world for you.
Hey babe,
This is just a trailer for more become my lover.

photo credit





⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
cooooooooooooooooooooool..........:D
Anonymous said…
It was very good and inspired to change within me which i thought its a stubborn full art very soon ill change and respect ur love on me sweet heart take care...
once again love u loads sweetie
Unknown said…
expressive & beautifully compiled..... keep the gud work up dear....

http://phlegmation.blogspot.com/
Saru Singhal said…
I wanted to say cool as it is really but the first comment said so...Anyways very chic and happening...Lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love