WHAT'S YOUR STORY?


When you hit the bottom there is no way but up.
I believed in dreams which were far from reality.
Every possible step to heaven leads me close to hell,
Everything I knew was just an illusion.
Happiness fade into the clouded sky;
Cold rain with sour and bitterness in every drop is all I have.

My heart as gone silent and my mind is to loud to understand.
Peace of mind seems like a mad man puzzle.
Running away seems easy
But cowardice is not my way of living.
However what should be done?
Face it or fight against it?



Why life is so unfair?
When you believe its forever, it breaks apart in middle of nowhere.
Every apple you pick can be poisoned.
Pain is possible to bare
but the loud noise created along is hard to avoid.
The disturbance created by own greed; kills everything you own slowly.

Every day I wake up as a criminal,
Killing me; is my crime.
Innocence as gone silent;
And silence is as hard as blindness,
Living a life of stranger in this darkness!
Can’t hope but wait for light.

Longing for the lost innocence I pray in peace.
What else can possibly happen in an over crowed life;
If not end of innocence!
And I live with a hope of today and tomorrow,
Which is forever.
Because its my life and my story.




 photo credit



⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
true and awesome lines :)
Easwar Arumugam said…
We are killing ourselves every second ... every minute. Nice poetry.
Easwar Arumugam said…
This post is very delightful to read. Please keep penning.
thank you so much for stopping by :)hope to see you often
i'm glad thanks again :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love