Short cut (Broken leg -The story #3 )



I had totally lost it now a sound of foot steps woke me when i opened my eyes i was no more on track guess i was stupid enough for believing my so called friends .they all were very happy seeing me off track and enjoyed the site .Now i was in middle of no where ,staring at the runners , hoping for miracle ,wondering what went wrong i stood there like a clown looking at laughing peoples at my dumbness.everyone crossed me ,the weakest and the worst and all i could do now was simply watch them win and clap at my own foolishness .I had lost my spot the people who were running with me were no where to be found but i still kept the hope and wandered like a stray horse looking for them from the side of the racetrack.
Suddenly all the smiles started to look different the people for whom i stopped to help looked blanked at my statues and laughed .Then a wired feeling poked with in me "NO i was not born to be a comedian" i knew i could beat the first most person if i wished to ,even been so embraced , humiliated i tried to ignore the laughs and run in my own way.pushing my anger on my legs ,nothing mattered me where i was running or i was running off track i just wanted to beat the first most person .now i was self centered because i was my own path,i didn't stop or looked at any one ran and ran till i realized i been a fool. just then when i heard " wow you got the speed", when i looked back what i saw few group of people with the same fake smiles trying to join me ,i was literally shocked and  amused at those fools who thought i was a path finder and followed me thinking where i was running is a short cut.

PS knowingly or unknowingly people follow and depend on you for good 
Comedians are the courages people on planet bring back the lost smile of  the world :) 

Comments

Prudhvi said…
i dont fall into the category in the first 4 line yu mentioned..!!! hope yu know tat nd why yu say mentioning fnds...???
dumbo.... they r nt fnds who make fun and have fun whn we r off track.. they are juz mates we meet
i literally took a long time to understand that :)
Prudhvi said…
gud tat yu finally know it:-)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love