10 days challenge - day 2 *Songs*

Hey there, how ya doing ?? hope you had great day !! literally mine went on very awful .Discussing future and education with your folks is just to elusive .I tired my best to elucidate but was of no use.. so skipping to my actual topic of the days  


Day 2 = TWO SONGS

Well when it comes to my playlist its simply impossible to highlight only two songs ..like I mentioned before I get along very good with music, With out music its just to hard for me so I need music every where and all around and since I am a dancer music and me its like a unbreakable bound and love which is just to deep to explain in simple words.so finally here I am sorting out my playlist to pick the best and also this are the oldies in my playlist which I've been listening for long and I do have a lot of  favorites but ill show off it some other time now the requirement is of only 2 according to the tag so here is my 2 all time favorites melodies.


Avril Lavigne's Complicated 

&


Kailash kher's- allah ke bande (hindi)
  
&


Miley Cyrus -When I look at you 

PS i know i as suppose to mention only 2 songs.
⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

Prudhvi said…
luvd the second song.......:-)
Anonymous said…
Waah! I know how discussing the topic of education with your parents can be...been there, still there ... and the way I try to be elusive, never works. But I'm sure, we'll thank them some day for bugging us...lol

I love the Avril and Miley Cyrus songs as well :)
@stupendoustidbits yup they know the best but still i wonder ...hehehe thank you :)keep visiting :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love