10 days challenge - day 8 *Fears*


I'm a bit sensitive in person i'do get scared very often regarding lifeless issues ,well thats obvious and its a human tendency but my fears are normal and usual as we all go through in time like that of getting late , scared of exams and much more the common issues .
The feeling of disgust ,irritation ,hater all together in short as phobia , 1st of all i'm a Phobophobia- (Fear of phobias ) to start with lol, like all normal person i do have hater regarding certain things but yet such things have not stopped me from living my life, less on details getting on with my phobias.

1. Scared of getting lost in dark woods .



2. Scared of heights ....


3.I can't count this under fears its one of the most hated things in common and my biggest enemy ,the one I can't bare or spare  Mosquitoes . One of the worlds biggest danger as well as irritating creature and to mention I do hate Arthropods their just too creepy and disgusting!! example- Ants, cockroach mainly the flying ones *ewwww *.Except Butterfly,The beauty born to flatter.I wonder how they named it under arthropods or say horror-pods.



4.Steel any thing like that of metallic, The irritating creepy annoying sound of metals when scratched or rubbed against the other and the sound of metal when hit the ground, that sound really make me aggressive this is the only reason I hate to wash vessels and steel related,this high frequency sound is just  to hard on my ears and yup Metallic is one of my Favorite band !!! 


5.Blood *eww* !! one more, which can't be named under fear but its disgusting for me. I hate the sight of blood it simply make me puke some time ,The fleshy pungent smell all together I hate to enter the spot of blood and yes my dad's a surgeon and reds my pet color ..


6.I'm scared of losing my cell phone i'm a bit phone addict, which is bad I know but in my defense, I think I started using cell in early age like 14 can't help.I am trying to get over it from the day I realized I'm a Nomophobic for more phone-addiction the place where I came across my weakness .. 


7. EXAM fear /fever

8. Scared of love because 


 “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”

Comments

Prudhvi said…
da da yu scared of many things.....:p
i am juz scared of heights...!!
newayz nyce to know abt yu these manythings....vry nyce
Haha! I love your blog. Its SO entertaining! Love that last quote. :)
@earthie well i had to mention 8 fears its not that I'm a prathi-phobic duh. hey and mutual again :)
@aishwary thank you :)
Prudhvi said…
yepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mutual again:-)
nice to know..

It's same wid me reg blood! :(
@gowthami i kn that feeling :) thanks dear .
Ryan Hebert said…
Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by mine :)
http://ryanrenehebert.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love