o my heart,why??


There were nearly thousands of audience and I was the center of attraction, As i started to follow the music, dancing for so many people my parents my sir in front row smiling at my victor ,i closed my eyes i could hear my heartbeat and started with all courage and in all respect to my sir i danced, i looked like a swan in my white tutu i was a complete ballerina today, was pleased to hear the crowd calling out my name,I wanted to freeze this moment but the excitement was killing me but this moment was a lifesaver.

A sudden twist in my leg, i fell in middle of the stage my mom ran to me, was all i saw before closing my eyes, was blank and out of thoughts filled with tears ,a shake of some one woke me their was a fair lady calling my name as i opened my eyes i saw my mom.
I said mom where am i, what happen?? she told to relax you must have had a nightmare as she told not to strain my heart, i asked why ?? she left in silence.

I looked around me, i was in bed the stinking smell made me realize i was in hospital from past 1 week and what I saw was a part of my dream which was going to be reality,but and bust out of tear i closed my eyes and said.
o my heart why?? you knew my dream but why didn't you wait till i could live that moment,why didn't you stand by me tho i believed you so much why did you abandoned me??
A week and stressed voice replied please don't hurt me more you are the reason for every thing don't excite me, i can't bare the pain i'm already holed and a complete silence was filled in me.
A silence in which i had to live my life.           

⇨Signing Off ♥Prathi♥

Comments

well written..

Excitement...anxiety...dreams...atlast agony(reg disease..)interesting plot :)

keep writing!

I wrote something....hmm I wish I would be glad If I hear from u..
do check here
http://myblogmyviews-gowthami.blogspot.com/2011/05/meeting.html

~Gowthami
good read... there really is excitement, fear, anxiety; all these emotions all wrapped up in there.
Prudhvi said…
the way yu narrated the whole thing is juz awesome..........need to learn manythings from yu...:-)
Vijay Rai said…
Really a superb one!!!
@Gowthami thank you dear :).
@Beauty Style Addict thanks a ton.
@£arthie thank you ra ..:)
@vijay rai aww thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love