New shoes!!

Hands down,
but its time to move on.
I have out grew from cute girl shoes!
and its that time again.

It was a roller coaster ride,
but I never get enough of gravity and heights.
So I'm gonna put my hands up and let my hair fly,
and buckle up for the ride.

I'm gonna scream and shout and make some noise,
and annoy everyone with a smile.
I'm gonna make them fall in love with me
and also enjoy the ride.

Because hands down its time to move on!
I have out grew from cute girl shoes,
Because life is a Bitch . 
and now is my time to kiss a good bye.

After all its my life, I'm done crying!
Universe will smile on me soon, 
So I'm gonna get ready;
and look all fab.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love