Story of Grief


You never cared or loved instead you always stayed safe.
It was me who was always in trouble and pain, facing family and losing friends. 
You  lost nothing but took away everything from my life,
I heard you say 'I love you' but yet you just kept calling me a names
 and today even after everything I bared ,I have more to learn 
after all this love was just fake.
I know you will be with your better half soon 
your excitement for your newlywed just makes me wonder;
did we ever share anything special or was it just meant for me to suffer.
maybe we were never a lovers,maybe all this was just a nightmare
but I know you were never the one for me and all this was my foolishness
and today I'm the one to be blamed,
when tho I have Lost many thing, I feel sorry for you 
because you'll never know the real beauty of my love.



this story of grief 
is reason we doubt love existence 
and, so
 I just wanna say
before falling see where you're going
because 
you might think you're falling in love
but you might be landing in hell..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love