Music is my Boyfriend ➳♥

MUSIC in my life always in *caps* .I literally wonder if not music what else?? don't you ever end up in such  thoughts?? i do occasionally I force myself to use my brain on things like this
We need music around us every time and every where like a boy friend or girl friend ..




Today when i was cleaning my room was listening to cheryl cole's happy tears and all of the sudden i felt like as if she was standing and singing that specially in reference's to me .my heart was bounding to her every single word ,her words ever really worth to hold on they indeed made me smile later but i ended up with this though if not music what else ..




singing off PRATHI :)



Comments

Prudhvi said…
Vooo tho muje bhi pata hi...!!!:p:p:p
he he he
nw nt only poemz yu can even try and write or compose lyriczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!!!
@prudhvi thx for your belief on me i hope so :)
Srini said…
Only a boyfriend? Really??? Aren't there places and times where you find yourself longing for the music you love... but would absolutely want no person around...not even your boyfriend?

Maybe it's just me...dunno...but this post just got me thinking :-). I sometimes find myself going through ebbs in life when I need my ipod, and sometimes my laptop or a good book...but don't really want any person too close to me during that time.
@sri mutual but sometime music will change every thing my positive hope :)

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love