Success ??

Studies make me sick i feel like doing a monkey dance when i open my book but i badly want to be educated in all means of life.In times its not just about degree or doctorate its about what your made of and what you know about and what you love to do for rest of your life .
Back in times me as a kid i loved to be a doctor literally that  is because i was badly inspired by my dad ,well he is my hero i would end up doing anything to be a good human like him .but "god heavens have their whole new ideas for my life i guess *finger cross* " .This is what i use to think when things didn't turn out right for me. you get strength by positive thought but to be frank they as well as turn you in to a acceptor which is okay but not good. Life is all about fighting in what you believe . and respecting what ever you get not accepting it..so logically success comes when you respect what ever you get and fight for what ever you believe in .


singing off PRATHI :)     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clock !!!

Dr. ABDUL KALAM'S LETTER TO EVERY INDIAN

10 days challenge - day 9 *loves*

10 days challenge - day 10 *Secrets*

True essence of love